Referring to Announcement of PT Bursa Efek Indonesia (BEI) No.Peng-00020/BEI.POP/01-2021 dated 25 January 2021, PT Selamat Sempurna Tbk (SMSM) is pleased to announce the Company remains part of the KOMPAS100 Index in Indonesia Stock Exchange (IDX) for the period of February - July 2021.
Short brief about KOMPAS100 Index
KOMPAS100 Index is a stock price index created by Indonesia Stock Exchange (IDX) in cooperation with the KOMPAS Daily which is to measures performance of 100 stocks with large market capitalization, high liquidity, and good corporate fundamentals. The index consists of 100 stocks chosen based on the following criteria:
- The stocks should have been listed in IDX for at least 3 months
- The stocks are included in the calculation of Jakarta Composite Index
- IDX may determine whether to exclude the stocks from the list of 100 stocks in the index by considering the company’s fundamental factors and tradingpattern in the stock exchange
- The stocks should be in the list of 150 stocks with highest transaction value, frequency, and market capitalization in the regular market for the last 12 months
- From the list of 150 stocks above, IDX will select 60 stocks with highest transaction value
- Forty (40) more stocks will be selected from the 90 stocks left from the list of 150 stocks above which is chosen based on number of transaction day, transaction frequency and market capitalization in regular market, through the process below:
- From 90 stocks left in the list, 75 stocks will be chosen based on their number of transaction day in the regular market
- From the 75 stocks above, 60 stocks will be selected based on their transaction frequency in the regular market
- The list of 60 stocks will then be shortened to 40 stocks based on their market capitalization
- The final list of 100 stocks in the KOMPAS100 index is obtained by adding the number of 60 stocks selected in point (5) and the 40 stocks chosen in point (6) above. The list of stocks in the KOMPAS100 Index will be updated every 6 months, i.e. every February and August.
The base date used in the calculation of KOMPAS100 Index is 2 January 2002, with 100 as its base value.